About

Well hello there! You have absolutely no idea who I am. And why would you? Let me introduce myself. I'm Courtney, just another one of the thousands of CrossFitters out there who absolutely loves putting myself through pain daily, then feels the need to talk about it incessantly to anyone who will lend a listening ear. Original. 


I'm a strong, healthy, glass half-full kind of gal. This blog documents my sweaty endeavors in CrossFit and my culinary concoctions in the kitchen. 


I have the appetite of a small horse and love me some good, clean eats. I eat a flexible diet, taking care to watch my macros. While I’d love to live in Willy Wonka Land with Augustus Gloop and bathe in a pool of whipped chocolate frosting, I love more the feeling of being fit and confident in who I am. 


I believe in the 80/20 rule. 80% clean meals, and the other 20% of the time ... 


I'm only human. ;)

Want to eat like me? I offer several levels of personalized Nutrition Coaching, from Zone meal plans to IIFYM (Flexible Dieting) Macro Nutrition Coaching. 

I eat clean, train hard, and can't deny the results. 


In 2013, I moved from the United States to Kuwait, where I worked on a military installation as a Fitness Center Lead for MWR and coached at CrossFit Arifjan (and met the man of my dreams).


I finished 11th in the Open in the Asia Region, and had the wonderful opportunity to compete at the CrossFit Games Asia Regional in Seoul, Korea in 2014, finishing 15th. What an incredible opportunity.

After finishing my contract overseas, I came back stateside to become the head coach and co-owner of Land Warrior CrossFit in Connecticut. 

After 8 months coaching full-time and running an affiliate, I hung up my hat and moved to Pennsylvania to make my long-distance relationship a little less long distance. And in August of 2015, he asked me to marry him!

We became husband and wife Christmas Eve 2016.


In the Spring of 2017, while celebrating our newly minted marriage, we also were training religiously  with CrossFit Ephrata in the hopes of sending a team to Regionals. We did just that! We finished 104th in the world in the Open, 9th in the Mid-Atlantic Region, and 16th at the Atlantic Regional. 


I currently offer remote Macro Nutrition Coaching, Remote CrossFit Programming and personal training, and blog about my daily pursuits in CrossFit, coaching, and this silly thing called life. Thanks for following along!