It's Monday. Womp womp. Let's relive the weekend instead.
1. I have definitely brought back my Creamy Dreamy Proatmeal! I have two cartons of egg-whites in my fridge for all of the protein I could dream of. Essentially, you make your normal oatmeal, then stir in 1/3 to 1/2 cup of pasteurized egg whites to your bowl, and boom! Genius. Duh.
2. The success of my nutrition clients never ceases to amaze me. Sundays and Monday mornings are my favorite, because the progress pictures come rolling in and the measurements right behind them. I love knowing that the inches are going down - but the pictures just speak for themselves.
3. I was rummaging through some boxes that are still not unpacked from the move, and I found my paints! I definitely need to make more time for this in my life.
4. We are currently in the process of building a master bathroom. I know, my fiancé is a saint. But, I'm already day dreaming about the million other projects we have for this house. One, being the front porch. I sit out here every morning with my coffee, and my Pinterest is filling up with country/farmhouse porch ideas faster than my friends and I can drink a bottle of wine ..
5. Which, is really fast.
Wine tasting on Saturday with these fabulous ladies.
6. My Qalo rings arrived. They're wonderful. I can't wait to train in them. I ordered the "sand" and the "teal" colors - they're lovely. I am still waiting on my James Allen engagement ring to be resized. *uber sad face* Don't worry, I'll be blowing up your newsfeed when that rock is back on my finger.
7. I signed up for StitchFix. My first box arrives on September 3. Here's to hoping my stylist gets me. And my thunder thighs.
8. I met one of our neighbors for the first time! Isn't she adorable?
8. It's coming along! I am 50 shades of obsessed with this blue.
9. My hair is long and blonde. <3 And my gross bangs are growing out into something I can sweep to the side. I don't know why I try to go back to being a brunette. Please guys - STOP ME from doing it anymore. *gross face*
10. We are really playing around with the idea of having a backyard wedding. It's always been a dream of mine, and we have more than enough property and parking space to handle a lot of guests. We even have a neat old barn! And a beautiful tree to get married under.
A lot to think about. In the meantime, we're getting our engagement photos taken on September 9th.