1. I don't think I want children. I would like a few more dogs though.
2. I'd also like chickens.
3. I want to live on enough land that I need a riding lawn mower.
4. If doughnuts and cake and frosting didn't make us fat, I'd open a bakery.
5. Thank goodness for CrossFit, so I can still eat doughnuts and cake and frosting (in moderation) and not get too fat.
6. No pool? No problem.
7. Having a plan is a good idea, but freaking out if it doesn't go according to those plans, is unnecessary.
8. Compared to Tyra Banks, I make her forehead look small.
9. I started working a 3rd job at Dick's Sporting Goods last week. I work the Fitness department. And honestly, it's so chill and I kind of love it. I just wonder why I hadn't done it sooner. Employee discount is aweeeesome!
10. I love Kill Cliff, and drank it round the clock when I was recovering after surgery a few months ago. They hooked me up some with a few boxes of The Tasty and some sweet swag this week. Heads up on a Giveaway coming your way.
11. We honored "Blake" yesterday. I was pretty damn proud to do all of the HSPU unbroken, to an ab-mat and 25# plates. Deficit, here I come.
12. Did you see that I'm offering Zone Meal Planning? You could be eating epic meals like this!
I'll give you a freebie here. This 3-block meal is 340 calories, 27g carbs, 21g protein and 9g fat, easier thought of as 3 blocks carbs, 3 blocks protein and 3 blocks of fat.
3 Block Zone Breakfast (this is an example of something I would plan for you).
- 2/3 cup oats (I use gluten-free rolled oats) (2 C blocks)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (1 C block)
- 1 cup egg whites (3 P blocks)
- 1 tbsp Sunbutter (3 F blocks)
1. What's your favorite fruit?
2. Do you relax on Sundays?
3. Do you have any food intolerances?